Robbi's M&M Cookies


I don't know who Robbi is or why she has the best dang M&M cookie recipe in the whole world, but she does and I could hug her for it.  After making these cookies several times by assignment (as in hey!  you---you will make MM cookies, whether you ever have or not, which I had not,)  they are now my new favorite cookie.  Which says alot if you have ever tried a Ginger Crinkle.  Somebody get Robbi an award. Speaking of awards, guess who got assigned to bring M&M cookies again?  Better believe I did!  Go make these right now!  They are seriously the best!

Robbi's M&M Cookies
Recipe from Allrecipes

1 cup packed brown sugar

1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup shortening
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups M&M's   
                   *in MX we can only buy individual packs of M&M's , takes me about 3-4 for a single recipe, 7 packs for a doubled recipe, I always wonder if the cashier thinks I'm binging today when I buy 7 packs at a time, lol  :)

In a large bowl, mix sugar, eggs, shortening, and vanilla thoroughly. Add flour, salt, and baking soda to creamed mixture. Blend well. Add 3/4 cup of M&M candies.  

Drop dough by teaspoonful onto cookie sheet. Slightly push a few candies on top of each dough ball with remaining candies.   ( I like to push them down a bit.)

Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 9 to 11 minutes, to your liking.

This is the scoop I use to make these, I lurve it, makes cookies even easier: 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, HEAVENS! I heart M&M cookies. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look yummy, i will most def have to try them! i have a pampered chef scooper like that and i LOVE it! i use it for all of my cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Wish there were some left, lol. Ro you know what recipe I HAVE to blog is your Snickers cookies, those are unreal!!! I'm buying snickers tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum . . . Gonna try it with Halloween colored M&M's.

    ReplyDelete

 

SOMEBODY STOP ME

Meet The Author